2013 Maryland Code
§ 26-103 - Application of Titles 20 through 24 to federal, State, and local vehicles
Subject to the exemptions specified in the Maryland Vehicle Law, the following titles of this article apply to the driver of any vehicle owned or operated by the United States, this State, or any political subdivision of this State:
(1) Title 20, “Accidents and Accident Reports”;
(2) Title 21, “Rules of the Road”;
(3) Title 22, “Equipment of Vehicles”;
(4) Title 23, “Inspection of Used Vehicles and Warnings for Defective Equipment”; and
(5) Title 24, “Size, Weight, and Load; Highway Preservation”.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.