2013 Maryland Code
§ 2-107 - Units in Department
(a) The following units are in the Department:
(1) Maryland Aviation Administration;
(2) Maryland Port Administration;
(3) Maryland Transit Administration;
(4) State Highway Administration;
(5) Motor Vehicle Administration;
(6) Board of Airport Zoning Appeals;
(7) State Roads Commission;
(8) Transportation Professional Services Selection Board; and
(9) Maryland Transportation Commission.
(b) The Department also includes any other unit that, in accordance with law, is declared to be in the Department.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.