2013 Maryland Code
§ 17-202 - Report of unsatisfied judgment to Administration

MD Transp Code § 17-202 (2013) What's This?


If a person fails to satisfy a judgment within 30 days, the judgment creditor or his representative may send to the Administration a certified copy of the judgment and, on a form provided by the Administration, a certificate of facts relating to the judgment. The certificate of facts is prima facie evidence of the facts stated in it.

Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.