2013 Maryland Code
§ 16-604 - Regulations
(a) The Administration shall adopt and enforce regulations consistent with this subtitle to implement the motorcycle safety courses in training centers throughout the State.
(b) Regulations adopted under this section shall include, but not be limited to:
(1) Curriculum, equipment, and facility standards for both classroom and laboratory phases;
(2) Minimum student performance standards for successful completion of the courses;
(3) Standards for the certification of training centers, classroom instructors, and laboratory instructors;
(4) Guidelines for payment of the State reimbursement to training centers;
(5) Standards for determining the eligibility of individuals to enroll in the courses; and
(6) Guidelines for the provision of funds, equipment, and materials by the Administration to the training centers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.