2013 Maryland Code
§ 15-306 - Application of license
In addition to the information required under Subtitle 1 of this title, each application for a license shall include:
(1) The type of dealership applied for;
(2) If the application is made for a partnership, the name and address of each partner applying for the partnership;
(3) If the application is made for a corporation or for a partnership by a corporate partner, the name and address of each of the officers applying for the corporation or partnership;
(4) If the application is made for a corporation, the place of its incorporation; and
(5) The nature of the business to be conducted at each address.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.