2013 Maryland Code
§ 15-203 - Application for license
(a) In addition to the information required under Subtitle 1 of this title, each application for a license shall include:
(1) The address of the principal place of business of the applicant;
(2) The address of each place from which the applicant will make substantial contacts with dealers in this State; and
(3) The nature of the business to be conducted at each address.
(b) Each applicant for a license shall submit as part of the application:
(1) A copy of each form of any new vehicle warranty currently given or offered by the applicant;
(2) A copy of each form of franchise and any other contract with dealers used by the applicant, together with a list of dealers in this State who hold a franchise from the applicant;
(3) A copy of the vehicle preparation and delivery obligations of its dealers; and
(4) A statement of the compensation the applicant agrees to pay a dealer for parts supplied and work done by the dealer under:
(i) The preparation and delivery obligations referred to in item (3) of this subsection; or
(ii) Any outstanding express or implied new vehicle warranty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.