2013 Maryland Code
§ 12-208 - Determinations by Administration
(a) After a hearing, the Administration may:
(1) Refuse, suspend, or revoke the license or privilege of an applicant or licensee;
(2) Rescind, continue, or modify any prior action; or
(3) Take any other action permitted by the Maryland Vehicle Law.
(b) If a decision or order of the Administration is adverse to any party to the hearing, the decision or order:
(1) Shall be made in accordance with § 10-221 of the State Government Article; and
(2) Unless service is waived by the party, shall be served on the party or the party’s attorney.
(c) Subject to § 10-209(b) and (c) of the State Government Article, and except as otherwise provided in this article, if a party fails to appear for a hearing scheduled under the Maryland Vehicle Law, the Administration may:
(1) For a hearing scheduled under § 12-203 of this subtitle, impose the sanction proposed in the notice; or
(2) For a hearing scheduled under § 12-202 of this subtitle, order:
(i) A suspension of the party’s license or privilege until the party appears for a hearing; or
(ii) The imposition of any sanction proposed in the notice.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.