2013 Maryland Code
§ 12-204 - Contents of notice of scheduled hearing
Notice of any hearing scheduled by this Administration shall state:
(1) The date, time, place, and nature of the hearing;
(2) The legal authority and jurisdiction of the Administration to hear the matter;
(3) The facts in sufficient detail to enable a party to prepare his case;
(4) The nature of the proposed action that the Administration is to consider;
(5) The right of a party to call witnesses and offer documentary evidence under the provisions of § 10-213 of the State Government Article;
(6) When applicable, the right of a party to request the subpoena of witnesses and the costs thereof;
(7) That a copy of the hearing procedures is available on request of a party, and the cost to obtain a copy;
(8) The right of a party to the hearing to be represented by counsel; and
(9) If a licensee is a party to the hearing, the right of the Administration, on failure of the licensee to appear, to:
(i) Order a suspension of the party’s license or privilege until the party appears for a hearing; or
(ii) Impose any sanction proposed in the notice.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.