2013 Maryland Code
§ 6-204 - Quorum; meetings; compensation
(a) (1) A majority of the authorized membership of the Commission is a quorum.
(2) The Commission may not do business unless:
(i) there is a quorum; and
(ii) either the chairman or vice chairman is present.
(b) The Commission shall meet:
(1) at least once every 2 months; and
(2) when called by the chairman or the Secretary.
(c) A member of the Commission:
(1) may not receive compensation as a member of the Commission; but
(2) is entitled to reimbursement for expenses under the Standard State Travel Regulations, as provided in the State budget.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.