2013 Maryland Code
§ 23-107 - Reservation of land for public use.
(a) The applicable county planning board shall require a plat of any land reserved for public use under this subtitle that shows:
(1) the survey location of the land;
(2) the names and addresses of the landowners; and
(3) any other information required for:
(i) filing the plat among the land records of the county in which the land is located; and
(ii) the proper indexing of the plat.
(b) The plat shall:
(1) comply with all requirements for recording of plats among the land records; and
(2) be recorded by the clerk of the court of the county in which the land is located.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.