2013 Maryland Code
§ 11-208 - Request for adjudication.

MD Land Use Code § 11-208 (2013) What's This?


The governing body of a county may authorize the county attorney to seek adjudication of a civil zoning violation.

Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.