2013 Maryland Code
§ 8-412 - Filing requirements
(a) The incorporators shall file with the Commissioner:
(1) the articles of incorporation of the society;
(2) certified copies of the society’s laws and rules;
(3) copies of all proposed:
(i) forms of certificates;
(ii) applications for certificates; and
(iii) circulars to be issued by the society; and
(4) a bond conditioned on the return to applicants of advance premiums if the organization of the society is not completed within 1 year.
(b) The Commissioner may require any additional information that the Commissioner considers necessary.
(c) The bond required under subsection (a) of this section must:
(1) be issued by a surety insurer approved by the Commissioner; and
(2) be in the amount required by the Commissioner, but not less than $300,000 nor more than $1,500,000.
(d) Each document filed shall be in the English language.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.