2013 Maryland Code
§ 8-309 - Denials, refusals to renew, suspensions, and revocations
(a) Subject to the hearing provisions of Title 2 of this article, the Commissioner may deny a registration to an applicant or refuse to renew, suspend, or revoke the registration of a registrant if the applicant or registrant:
(1) makes a material misstatement in an application for registration;
(2) fraudulently or deceptively obtains or attempts to obtain a registration for the applicant or registrant or for another;
(3) has been convicted of a felony or of a misdemeanor involving moral turpitude;
(4) in connection with the administration of a plan, commits fraud or engages in illegal or dishonest activities; or
(5) violates any provision of this subtitle or a regulation adopted under it.
(b) This section does not limit any regulatory power of the Commissioner under Title 2 of this article.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.