2013 Maryland Code
§ 31-109 - Interstate agreements and memoranda of understanding.
(a) Subject to subsection (b) of this section, the Exchange may enter into agreements or memoranda of understanding with another state to:
(1) develop joint or reciprocal certification processes;
(2) develop consistency in qualified plans offered across states; and
(3) coordinate resources for administrative processes necessary to support:
(i) certification of qualified plans; and
(ii) other functions of the Exchange.
(b) Any interstate agreements or memoranda of understanding entered into under subsection (a) of this section shall comply with and advance:
(1) the purposes and requirements of this title and the Affordable Care Act; and
(2) the policies and regulations adopted by the Exchange under this title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.