2013 Maryland Code
§ 31-103 - Applicable statutory provisions; exceptions.
(a) The Exchange is subject to:
(1) the following provisions of the State Finance and Procurement Article:
(i) Title 12, Subtitle 4 (Policies and Procedures for Exempt Units); and
(ii) Title 14, Subtitle 3 (Minority Business Participation);
(2) the following provisions of the State Government Article:
(i) Title 10, Subtitle 1 (Governmental Procedures);
(ii) Title 10, Subtitle 5 (Meetings);
(iii) Title 10, Subtitle 6, Part III (Access to Public Records);
(iv) Title 12 (Immunity and Liability); and
(v) Title 15 (Public Ethics); and
(3) Title 5, Subtitle 3 of the State Personnel and Pensions Article.
(b) The Exchange is not subject to:
(1) taxation by the State or local government;
(2) Division II of the State Finance and Procurement Article, except as provided in subsection (a)(1) of this section;
(3) Title 10 of the State Government Article, except as provided in subsection (a)(2)(i), (ii), and (iii) of this section; or
(4) Division I of the State Personnel and Pensions Article, except as provided in subsection (a)(3) of this section and elsewhere in this title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.