2013 Maryland Code
§ 26-208 - Suspensions and revocations
After notice and opportunity for a hearing, the Commissioner may suspend or revoke a license if the Commissioner finds that the licensee:
(1) has violated any provision of this title;
(2) has failed to maintain the standards required under this title for the issuance of an initial license;
(3) is insolvent;
(4) has liabilities that exceed its assets;
(5) has engaged in a fraudulent or deceptive act; or
(6) has entered into a service contract the form of which has not been approved by the Commissioner.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.