2013 Maryland Code
§ 26-206 - Term and renewal of license
(a) A license expires on the first December 31 after its effective date unless it is renewed as provided in this section.
(b) At least 1 month before a license expires, the Commissioner shall mail to the licensee, at the last known address of the licensee:
(1) a renewal application form; and
(2) a notice that states:
(i) the date on which the current license expires;
(ii) the date by which the Commissioner must receive the renewal application for the renewal to be issued and mailed before the license expires; and
(iii) the amount of the renewal fee.
(c) Before a license expires, the licensee may renew it for an additional 1-year term if the holder:
(1) otherwise is entitled to a license;
(2) files with the Commissioner a renewal application on the form that the Commissioner provides;
(3) provides a financial statement as required under § 26-203(c)(3) of this subtitle; and
(4) pays to the Commissioner a renewal fee of $100.
(d) The Commissioner shall renew the license of each licensee that meets the requirements of this section.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.