2013 Maryland Code
§ 2-214 - Order resulting from hearing
(a) In holding a hearing under this subtitle the Commissioner sits in a quasi-judicial capacity.
(b) (1) Within 30 days after a hearing or any rehearing or reargument of matters involved in the hearing, the Commissioner shall issue an order that covers matters involved in the hearing and in any rehearing or reargument.
(2) The Commissioner shall serve a copy of the order on the same persons that were served notice of the hearing.
(c) The order shall contain:
(1) a concise statement of the facts found by the Commissioner;
(2) the Commissioner’s conclusions from the facts; and
(3) the information required by § 2-204(b) of this subtitle.
(d) The order may:
(1) affirm, modify, or nullify an action already taken; or
(2) constitute the taking of new action within the scope of the notice of the hearing.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.