2013 Maryland Code
§ 18-102 - Regulations
The Commissioner may adopt regulations about long-term care insurance with respect to:
(1) form and content of disclosures;
(2) terms of renewals;
(3) initial and subsequent conditions of eligibility;
(4) nonduplication of coverage provisions;
(5) preexisting conditions;
(6) renewability of coverage;
(7) continuation and conversion;
(8) probationary periods, limitation of coverage provisions, and recurrent conditions;
(9) coverage of dependents;
(10) loss ratio standards; and
(11) any other matter that the Commissioner determines is in the best interest of the public.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.