2013 Maryland Code
§ 14-604 - Registration -- Expiration and renewal.
(a) A registration expires on the second June 30 following the registration unless it is renewed as provided in this section.
(b) Before a registration expires, the registrant may renew it for an additional 2-year term, if the registrant:
(1) otherwise is entitled to be registered;
(2) files with the Commissioner a renewal application on the form that the Commissioner requires; and
(3) pays to the Commissioner a renewal fee of $150.
(c) An application for renewal of a registration shall be considered made in a timely manner if it is postmarked on or before June 30 of the year of renewal.
(d) Subject to the provisions of § 14-605 of this subtitle, the Commissioner shall renew the registration of each registrant that meets the requirements of this section.
(e) (1) A registrant shall file annually with the Commissioner a current list of the persons authorized to sell, market, or solicit in the State a discount medical plan or discount drug plan established by the registrant.
(2) A registrant shall provide the Commissioner an additional list on request.
(3) A registrant may file the list required under this subsection electronically, in a format prescribed by the Commissioner.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.