2013 Maryland Code
§ 14-510 - Definitions [Part subject to abrogation]
§14-510. IN EFFECT
// EFFECTIVE UNTIL DECEMBER 31, 2014 PER CHAPTER 27 OF 2012 //
(a) In Part II of this subtitle the following words have the meanings indicated.
(b) “Eligible individual” means an individual who:
(1) is a resident of Maryland;
(2) is a Medicare beneficiary enrolled in the Medicare Part D Voluntary Prescription Drug Benefit Program or a Medicare Advantage Plan that provides Part D coverage;
(3) is not enrolled in a health benefit plan, other than a Medicare Part D prescription drug plan or a Medicare Advantage Plan, that provides prescription drug benefits at the time that the individual applies for enrollment in the Program;
(4) has an annual household income at or below 300% of the federal poverty guidelines;
(5) is not eligible for a full federal low-income subsidy under 42 C.F.R. § 423.772; and
(6) pays the premium, and copayments or coinsurance, for the Program.
(c) “Enrollee” means an individual enrolled in the Program.
(d) “Program” means the Senior Prescription Drug Assistance Program established under Part II of this subtitle.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.