2013 Maryland Code
CORPORATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS
§ 4A-909 - Contents of articles of cancellation
Articles of cancellation shall set forth:
(1) The name of the limited liability company and the address of its principal office;
(2) The name and address of a resident agent of the limited liability company who shall serve for one year after termination;
(3) The name and address of each member who was designated to wind up the affairs of the limited liability company or if no member was so designated, the names and addresses of all members;
(4) A statement that the limited liability company is terminated effective upon the filing of the certificate of cancellation or on a date specified therein which is no later than 30 days after the filing of the certificate;
(5) A statement that notice of the termination was sent by registered mail, postage prepaid, return receipt requested to all known creditors of the limited liability company and the date of the mailing, or a statement that the limited liability company has no known creditors; and
(6) Any other provisions that the limited liability company considers necessary.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.