2013 Maryland Code
CORPORATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS
§ 10-305 - Information
(a) Each limited partner may inspect and copy, in person or by agent, on written request from time to time upon reasonable demand:
(1) True and full information regarding the state of the business and financial condition of the limited partnership;
(2) A copy of the partnership agreement and certificate of limited partnership and all amendments to the agreement or certificate; and
(3) Other information regarding the affairs of the limited partnership as is just and reasonable for any purpose reasonably related to the limited partner’s interest as a limited partner.
(b) One or more persons who together are partners with at least a 5 percent interest in the partnership (determined on the basis of the sharing of profits and losses) may inspect and copy, in person or by agent, on written request from time to time upon reasonable demand:
(1) Promptly after becoming available, a copy of the limited partnership’s federal, State, and local income tax returns for each year; and
(2) A current list of the name and last known business, residence, or mailing address of each partner.
(c) The rights to inspect and copy certain information may be subject to reasonable standards that may be set forth in the partnership agreement or otherwise established by the general partners.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.