2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 5 - AVIATION
Subtitle 8 - Noise Zone Regulations
PART I. Definitions; General Provisions.
PART II. Statewide Regulations.
- Section 5-804 - Limits for cumulative noise exposure.
- Section 5-805 - Assessment of noise environment; noise abatement plan for impacted land use area.
- Section 5-806 - Implementation and monitoring of approved plans; certification of noise zones.
- Section 5-807 - Assistance in development and implementation of plans.
- Section 5-808 - , 5-809. [Reserved].
PART III. Local Regulations.
- Section 5-810 - Adoption of noise zone regulations by political subdivisions.
- Section 5-811 - Failure of political subdivision to adopt noise regulations.
- Section 5-812 - Permits.
- Section 5-813 - Board of appeals - Establishment and operation.
- Section 5-814 - Board of appeals - Appeals.
- Section 5-815 - Board of appeals - Grant of variances.
- Section 5-816 - Judicial review.
- Section 5-817 - , 5-818. [Reserved].
PART IV. State-Owned Airports.
- Section 5-819 - Executive Director's duty as airport operator.
- Section 5-820 - Adoption and enforcement of regulations.
- Section 5-821 - Permits.
- Section 5-822 - Appeals; variances; judicial review; intervention.
- Section 5-823 - Acquisition and disposition of property.
- Section 5-824 - Restriction on use of residential property.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.