2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 21 - VEHICLE LAWS - RULES OF THE ROAD
Subtitle 8 - Speed Restrictions
- Section 21-801 - Basic rule.
- Section 21-801.1 - Maximum limits.
- Section 21-802 - Establishment of State speed zones.
- Section 21-802.1 - Highway work zones.
- Section 21-803 - Alteration of maximum speed limit by local authorities.
- Section 21-803.1 - School zones.
- Section 21-803.2 - Establishment of speed limits on school and college property.
- Section 21-804 - Minimum speed regulation.
- Section 21-805 - Display of "slow moving vehicle" emblem.
- Section 21-805.1 - Driving a limited speed vehicle.
- Section 21-806 - Special speed limitations for elevated structures.
- Section 21-807 - Charging violations.
- Section 21-808 - Notice to cosigner of minor's application of speeding violations.
- Section 21-809 - Citations based on speed monitoring systems.
- Section 21-810 - Work zone speed control system.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.