2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 21 - VEHICLE LAWS - RULES OF THE ROAD
Subtitle 2 - Traffic Signs, Signals, and Markings
- Section 21-201 - Obedience to and required traffic control devices.
- Section 21-202 - Traffic lights with steady indication.
- Section 21-202.1 - Traffic control signal monitoring systems.
- Section 21-203 - Pedestrian control signals.
- Section 21-204 - Flashing signals.
- Section 21-204.1 - Lane direction control signals.
- Section 21-205 - Display of unauthorized signs, signals, or markings.
- Section 21-206 - Interference with traffic control devices or railroad signs and signals.
- Section 21-207 - Funeral processions.
- Section 21-208 - Erection of signs denoting height of overpasses.
- Section 21-209 - Requirements for vehicular traffic approaching highway exit ramp with nonfunctioning traffic control signal.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.