2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 16 - VEHICLE LAWS - DRIVERS' LICENSES
Subtitle 2 - Cancellation, Refusal, Suspension, or Revocation
- Section 16-201 - Authority of Administration to cancel license; surrender of canceled license.
- Section 16-202 - Suspending or revoking privileges of nonresidents; reporting convictions and suspensions to state of residence.
- Section 16-203 - Suspension and restriction for child support arrearages.
- Section 16-204 - In general.
- Section 16-205 - Suspension or revocation on conviction of certain alcohol- or drug-related offenses.
- Section 16-205.1 - Suspension or disqualification for refusal to submit to chemical tests for intoxication.
- Section 16-205.2 - Preliminary breath test.
- Section 16-206 - Authority of Administration to suspend, revoke, or refuse license.
- Section 16-206.1 - Penalties for violation of § 7-104(h).
- Section 16-207 - Administration may require reexamination.
- Section 16-208 - Period of suspension; reinstatement of revoked license.
- Section 16-208.1 - Disqualification from operating commercial motor vehicles.
- Section 16-209 - Fees for reinstatement of revoked driving privilege.
- Section 16-210 - Surrender and return of license upon cancellation, suspension, or revocation; calculation of time periods regarding suspended, revoked, or restricted licenses.
- Section 16-211 - No driving under refused, suspended, or revoked foreign license in this State.
- Section 16-212 - Driver improvement and alcohol education programs and point system conferences.
- Section 16-212.1 - Alcohol and drug abuse education.
- Section 16-213 - Violations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.