2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 15 - VEHICLE LAWS - LICENSING OF BUSINESSES AND OCCUPATIONS
Subtitle 3 - Dealers
- Section 15-301 - "License" defined.
- Section 15-302 - License required; refused, revoked, or suspended licenses.
- Section 15-303 - License for partnership or corporation.
- Section 15-304 - Location and service requirements; vehicle shows.
- Section 15-305 - Special requirements for license to deal in new vehicles.
- Section 15-305.1 - Wholesale dealers.
- Section 15-306 - Application of license.
- Section 15-307 - License fee; salesman's license included.
- Section 15-308 - Dealer's bond.
- Section 15-309 - Scope of license.
- Section 15-310 - Contents of license.
- Section 15-311 - Contents of vehicle sales contracts.
- Section 15-311.1 - Dealer processing charge.
- Section 15-311.2 - Mechanical repair contracts.
- Section 15-312 - Prohibited acts - Vehicle sales transactions.
- Section 15-313 - Prohibited acts - Advertising practices.
- Section 15-314 - Prohibited acts - Violation of licensing laws.
- Section 15-315 - Refusal, suspension, or revocation of license; fine.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.