2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 13 - VEHICLE LAWS - CERTIFICATES OF TITLE AND REGISTRATION OF VEHICLES
Subtitle 4 - Registration of Vehicles
PART I. In General.
- Section 13-401 - Driving or allowing certain unregistered vehicles to be driven.
- Section 13-402 - Vehicles subject to registration; exceptions.
- Section 13-402.1 - Certain vehicles of nonresidents not subject to registration.
- Section 13-403 - Application for registration.
- Section 13-404 - County government as agent of Administration.
- Section 13-405 - Temporary registration.
- Section 13-406 - Grounds for refusing registration.
- Section 13-406.1 - Refusal to register applicants named in outstanding warrants.
- Section 13-407 - Registration indexes.
- Section 13-408 - Administration to issue registration card.
- Section 13-409 - Registration card to be carried and exhibited on demand of police officer.
- Section 13-410 - Registration plates and tabs to be furnished by Administration; county stickers indicating residence.
- Section 13-411 - Display of registration plates and tabs.
- Section 13-411.1 - Registration plate cover.
- Section 13-412 - Expiration of registration.
- Section 13-413 - Vehicle laws - Multiyear registration.
- Section 13-414 - Change of address or name.
- Section 13-415 - Lost, stolen, or damaged cards, plates or tabs.
- Section 13-416 - [Reserved].
- Section 13-417 - Regulations governing change of motors.
- Section 13-418 - , 13-419. [Reserved].
PART II. Special Provisions: School Vehicles; Bicycles.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.