2010 Maryland Code
TAX - PROPERTY
TITLE 7 - PROPERTY TAX EXEMPTIONS
Subtitle 5 - County Exemptions - Optional; Payments in Lieu of Taxes
- Section 7-501 - Public leasehold property - Local exemptions.
- Section 7-502 - Housing for senior citizens.
- Section 7-503 - Housing for low income families.
- Section 7-504 - Housing in Baltimore City.
- Section 7-504.1 - [Abrogated].
- Section 7-504.2 - Vacant and underutilized commercial buildings in Baltimore City.
- Section 7-504.3 - Economic development projects in Baltimore City.
- Section 7-504.4 - Hippodrome Performing Arts Center.
- Section 7-505 - Governmentally subsidized rental housing.
- Section 7-506 - Governmentally subsidized housing in Baltimore City.
- Section 7-506.1 - Governmentally subsidized housing outside Baltimore City.
- Section 7-506.2 - Housing for low to moderate income households.
- Section 7-507 - Foreign import property.
- Section 7-508 - Washington County.
- Section 7-509 - Washington County - Warehouse property.
- Section 7-510 - Calvert, Caroline, Cecil, Kent, and Queen Anne's counties.
- Section 7-511 - Reduction or elimination of percentage of assessment of taxable personal property in Garrett County.
- Section 7-512 - Agreement for negotiated payment in lieu of taxes for electricity facilities in Cecil County.
- Section 7-513 - Personal property tax - Dorchester County.
- Section 7-514 - Increase in assessment for machinery or equipment used to generate electricity, steam for sale, hot or chilled water for sale subject to county property tax.
- Section 7-515 - Video lottery facility in Allegany County.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.