2010 Maryland Code
TAX - PROPERTY
TITLE 3 - PROPERTY TAX ASSESSMENT APPEAL BOARDS AND THE ADMINISTRATOR OF PROPERTY TAX ASSESSMENT APPEAL BOARDS
- Section 3-101 - Definitions.
- Section 3-102 - Board established.
- Section 3-103 - Membership.
- Section 3-104 - Chairman.
- Section 3-105 - Quorum; meetings; decisions evidenced by order; compensation and reimbursement; staff.
- Section 3-106 - Conflict of interest; accepting gifts; divulging information.
- Section 3-107 - Jurisdiction; limitations on actions.
- Section 3-108 - Administrator.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.