2010 Maryland Code
TAX - GENERAL
TITLE 9 - FUEL TAXES
Subtitle 3 - Motor Fuel Tax
Section 9-330 - Cancellation of license or exemption certificate.
§ 9-330. Cancellation of license or exemption certificate.
Subject to § 9-331 of this subtitle, the Comptroller may cancel a license or exemption certificate if the licensee or certificate holder:
(1) files false information under this subtitle;
(2) fails to file a report required under this subtitle;
(3) fails to give the Comptroller the notice of a change in use required under § 9-327 (b) of this subtitle;
(4) fails to pay any motor fuel tax, interest, or penalty due under this subtitle;
(5) violates any requirement for the class of license held;
(6) violates any regulation adopted under this subtitle;
(7) fails to maintain the bond required under Title 13 of this article;
(8) stops engaging for more than 6 consecutive months in the business for which licensed; or
(9) fails to keep records required under this article, Title 10, Subtitle 3 of the Business Regulation Article, or an applicable regulation.
[An. Code 1957, art. 56, §§ 140, 141, 142; 1988, ch. 2, § 1; 1989, ch. 5, § 1; 1992, ch. 26, § 2.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.