2010 Maryland Code
TAX - GENERAL
TITLE 9 - FUEL TAXES
Subtitle 3 - Motor Fuel Tax
Section 9-305 - Tax rates.
§ 9-305. Tax rates.
The motor fuel tax rate is:
(1) 7 cents for each gallon of aviation gasoline;
(2) 23.5 cents for each gallon of gasoline other than aviation gasoline;
(3) 24.25 cents for each gallon of special fuel other than clean-burning fuel or turbine fuel;
(4) 7 cents for each gallon of turbine fuel; and
(5) 23.5 cents for each gasoline-equivalent gallon of clean-burning fuel except electricity.
[An. Code 1957, art. 56, §§ 136, 136A; 1988, ch. 2, § 1; ch. 564, § 2; 1992, 1st Sp. Sess., ch. 3, § 1; 1993, ch. 270.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.