2010 Maryland Code
TAX - GENERAL
TITLE 9 - FUEL TAXES
Subtitle 2 - Motor Carrier Tax
PART I. Definitions; General Provisions.
- Section 9-201 - Definitions.
- Section 9-202 - Imposition of tax.
- Section 9-203 - Exceptions.
- Section 9-204 - Rate of tax.
- Section 9-205 - Interstate agreements and activities.
- Section 9-206 - [Reserved].
PART II. Returns and Records.
- Section 9-207 - Returns - Required.
- Section 9-208 - Returns - Exceptions.
- Section 9-209 - Records.
- Section 9-210 - , 9-211. [Reserved].
PART III. Tax Payment.
- Section 9-212 - Determination of fuel used.
- Section 9-213 - Payment of tax.
- Section 9-214 - Credits.
- Section 9-215 - Time of payment.
- Section 9-216 - Liability for tax.
- Section 9-217 - , 9-218. [Reserved].
PART IV. Identification Markers and Permits.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.