2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 20 - HUMAN RELATIONS
Subtitle 7 - Discrimination in Housing
- Section 20-701 - Definitions.
- Section 20-702 - State policy; administration and enforcement of subtitle.
- Section 20-703 - Construction of subtitle.
- Section 20-704 - Scope of subtitle.
- Section 20-705 - Discriminatory housing practices - Sale or rental of dwelling.
- Section 20-706 - Discrimination against individuals with disabilities; accessibility.
- Section 20-707 - Discrimination in residential real estate-related transactions; discrimination in professional services or organizations.
- Section 20-708 - Interference with exercise of rights.
- Section 20-709 - Duties of executive units.
- Section 20-710 - Powers and duties of Commission.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.