2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 20 - HUMAN RELATIONS
Subtitle 10 - Enforcement
PART I. In General.
- Section 20-1001 - "Unlawful employment practice" defined.
- Section 20-1002 - Construction of part.
- Section 20-1003 - Scope of part.
- Section 20-1004 - Complaint.
- Section 20-1005 - Investigation of complaint; conciliation.
- Section 20-1006 - Certification of file; issuance and service of notice and complaint.
- Section 20-1007 - Election of civil action.
- Section 20-1008 - Administrative hearing.
- Section 20-1009 - Decision of administrative law judge; remedies.
- Section 20-1010 - Power of Commission to administer oaths and issue subpoenas; service and enforcement of subpoenas.
- Section 20-1011 - Enforcement of Commission's orders.
- Section 20-1012 - Civil action by Commission on complainant's behalf.
- Section 20-1013 - Civil action by complainant.
- Section 20-1014 - Intervention in civil action.
- Section 20-1015 - Award of fees and costs.
- Section 20-1016 - Civil penalties.
- Section 20-1017 - Action for temporary injunction.
- Section 20-1018 - , 20-1019. [Reserved].
PART II. Discriminatory Housing Practices.
- Section 20-1020 - Definitions.
- Section 20-1021 - Complaint; answer to complaint.
- Section 20-1022 - Investigation of complaint; joinder of respondents.
- Section 20-1023 - Subpoenas; discovery; witness fees.
- Section 20-1024 - Conciliation.
- Section 20-1025 - Certification of case; issuance and service of charges.
- Section 20-1026 - Election of civil action.
- Section 20-1027 - Administrative hearing.
- Section 20-1028 - Decision of administrative law judge.
- Section 20-1029 - Final decision and order.
- Section 20-1030 - Judicial review.
- Section 20-1031 - Petition to enforce Commission's order.
- Section 20-1032 - Civil action by Commission on behalf of aggrieved person.
- Section 20-1033 - Attorney's fees and costs.
- Section 20-1034 - Regulations.
- Section 20-1035 - Civil action by aggrieved person.
- Section 20-1036 - Civil action by Commission in public interest.
- Section 20-1037 - Civil action for temporary or preliminary relief.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.