2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 12 - IMMUNITY AND LIABILITY
Subtitle 1 - Maryland Tort Claims Act
- Section 12-101 - "State personnel" defined; Montgomery County as unit of State government.
- Section 12-102 - Construction of subtitle.
- Section 12-103 - Scope of subtitle.
- Section 12-103.1 - Members or employees of board of supervisors of soil conservation districts.
- Section 12-103.2 - Montgomery County.
- Section 12-104 - Waiver of immunity.
- Section 12-105 - Immunity of State personnel.
- Section 12-106 - Restrictions on actions.
- Section 12-107 - Claims.
- Section 12-108 - Actions.
- Section 12-109 - Counsel fees.
- Section 12-110 - Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.