2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 5 - STATUTE OF FRAUDS
- Section 5-101 - Certain estates created by parol are estates at will.
- Section 5-102 - Certain estates created by parol are estates at will - One-year exception.
- Section 5-103 - Assignment, grant, or surrender of interest in property.
- Section 5-104 - Executory contracts.
- Section 5-105 - Declarations of trust.
- Section 5-106 - Assignment of beneficial interest in trust.
- Section 5-107 - Not applicable to resulting or constructive trusts or to trusts transferred or extinguished by operation of law.
- Section 5-108 - Other requirements of this article not repealed.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.