There is a newer version of the Maryland Code
2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 12 - EMINENT DOMAIN
Subtitle 1 - General Rules
- Section 12-101 - Application of title.
- Section 12-102 - When property deemed to be taken.
- Section 12-103 - Time value determined.
- Section 12-104 - Damages to be awarded.
- Section 12-105 - Fair market value; assessed value.
- Section 12-105.1 - Condemnation action to acquire private property.
- Section 12-106 - Costs; interest on award; removal of property from tax rolls.
- Section 12-107 - Appeals.
- Section 12-108 - Payment of judgment and costs; title acquired.
- Section 12-109 - Abandonment of condemnation proceeding.
- Section 12-110 - Payment and adjustment of taxes.
- Section 12-111 - Rights and liabilities of civil engineers and surveyors; damaging or removing marker.
- Section 12-112 - Allowance for removal of personal property, dead body, grave marker, or monument.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.