There is a newer version of the Maryland Code
2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 11A - MARYLAND REAL ESTATE TIME-SHARING ACT
- Section 101 - Definitions.
- Section 102 - Time-share estate.
- Section 103 - Time-share instrument.
- Section 104 - Limitations on time-shares.
- Section 105 - Provisions in instrument regarding management and maintenance of projects and units.
- Section 106 - Developer control period; transfer of title to association.
- Section 107 - Provisions in license plan instrument for management and maintenance of plan and units.
- Section 108 - Termination of time-shares.
- Section 108 - 1. Continuation of time-share past termination date.
- Section 109 - Managing entity; association.
- Section 110 - Expenses.
- Section 111 - Insurance.
- Section 112 - Public offering statement.
- Section 113 - Conversion buildings.
- Section 114 - Right of cancellation.
- Section 115 - Resale of time-share.
- Section 116 - Purchase money escrow account; bonds.
- Section 117 - Warranties.
- Section 118 - Sales contract.
- Section 119 - Advertising.
- Section 120 - Exchange of occupancy rights.
- Section 121 - Certificate of registration.
- Section 122 - Powers of Commission.
- Section 123 - Persons not required to register.
- Section 124 - Project brokers.
- Section 125 - Remedies.
- Section 126 - Statutory conflict.
- Section 127 - Application.
- Section 128 - Books and records; meetings.
- Section 129 - Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.