2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 5 - FIREARMS
Subtitle 3 - Handgun Permits
- Section 5-301 - Definitions.
- Section 5-302 - Handgun Permit Review Board.
- Section 5-303 - Permit required.
- Section 5-304 - Application for permit.
- Section 5-305 - Criminal history records check.
- Section 5-306 - Qualifications for permit.
- Section 5-307 - Scope of permit.
- Section 5-308 - Possession of permit required.
- Section 5-309 - Term and renewal of permit.
- Section 5-310 - Revocations.
- Section 5-311 - Informal review of Secretary's action.
- Section 5-312 - Action by Board.
- Section 5-313 - Failure to return revoked permit.
- Section 5-314 - Carrying, wearing, or transporting handgun while under influence of alcohol or drugs.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.