2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 5 - FIREARMS
Subtitle 1 - Regulated Firearms
- Section 5-101 - Definitions.
- Section 5-102 - Scope of subtitle.
- Section 5-103 - Effect of subtitle.
- Section 5-104 - Preemption by State.
- Section 5-105 - Regulations.
- Section 5-106 - Dealer's license.
- Section 5-107 - Application for dealer's license.
- Section 5-108 - Criminal history records check.
- Section 5-109 - Investigation of applicant for dealer's license.
- Section 5-110 - Disapproval of dealer's license application.
- Section 5-111 - Term of dealer's license.
- Section 5-112 - Nontransferability of dealer's license; new place of business.
- Section 5-113 - Display of dealer's license.
- Section 5-114 - Suspensions and revocations - Grounds; notice; effect.
- Section 5-115 - Same - Hearings.
- Section 5-116 - Judicial review.
- Section 5-117 - Application for regulated firearm required.
- Section 5-118 - Firearm application.
- Section 5-119 - Exemption from certified firearms training course requirement.
- Section 5-120 - Copies of firearm application; fees.
- Section 5-121 - Investigation of firearm applicant.
- Section 5-122 - Disapproval of firearm application.
- Section 5-123 - Time for licensee to complete transactions.
- Section 5-124 - Secondary transactions.
- Section 5-125 - Approved, on hold, and disapproved applications.
- Section 5-126 - Hearings.
- Section 5-127 - Judicial review.
- Section 5-128 - Purchases within 30 days - In general.
- Section 5-129 - Same - Multiple purchases allowed.
- Section 5-130 - Gun shows.
- Section 5-131 - Handgun identification requirements.
- Section 5-132 - Handgun safety devices.
- Section 5-133 - Restrictions on possession of regulated firearms.
- Section 5-134 - Restrictions on sale, rental, or transfer of regulated firearms.
- Section 5-135 - Regulated firearms subject to seizure.
- Section 5-136 - Straw purchases.
- Section 5-137 - Out-of-state purchases.
- Section 5-138 - Sale, transfer, or disposal of stolen regulated firearm prohibited.
- Section 5-139 - False information or misstatement in application.
- Section 5-140 - Transporting regulated firearm for unlawful sale or trafficking.
- Section 5-141 - Knowing participation in straw purchase.
- Section 5-142 - Removal or alteration of identification mark or number on firearm.
- Section 5-143 - Knowing participation in violation of subtitle.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.