2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 3 - LAW ENFORCEMENT
Subtitle 5 - Miscellaneous Provisions
- Section 3-501 - Disposal of handguns owned by law enforcement agencies.
- Section 3-502 - Impersonating police officer; other prohibited acts; penalty.
- Section 3-503 - Regulation of surveillance activities.
- Section 3-504 - Arrest and citation quotas prohibited.
- Section 3-505 - Disposal of personal property in the possession of local law enforcement agencies.
- Section 3-506 - Written policies regarding eyewitness identification.
- Section 3-507 - Report on SWAT team activation and deployment [Section subject to abrogation].
- Section 3-507 - Report on SWAT team activation and deployment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.