2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 14 - EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT
Subtitle 9 - Compulsory Work During State of War
- Section 14-901 - Scope of subtitle.
- Section 14-902 - Appointment or employment of assistants.
- Section 14-903 - Registration for work.
- Section 14-904 - Assignment to work.
- Section 14-905 - Rules and regulations of Governor.
- Section 14-906 - Compensation.
- Section 14-907 - Failure to register for work.
- Section 14-908 - Failure to work.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.