2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 14 - EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT
Subtitle 4 - Other Emergency Powers and Provisions
- Section 14-401 - "Local governing body" defined.
- Section 14-402 - Majority of local governing body killed, sick, or unavailable.
- Section 14-403 - Executive officer killed, sick, or unavailable.
- Section 14-404 - Member of governing body of tax district killed, sick, or unavailable.
- Section 14-405 - Powers of local governing body during military or warlike catastrophe.
- Section 14-406 - Effective period of laws, ordinances, resolutions, and regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.