2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 14 - EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT
Subtitle 3 - Governor's Emergency Powers
- Section 14-301 - Definitions.
- Section 14-302 - Legislative intent.
- Section 14-303 - Governor's proclamation of state of emergency.
- Section 14-304 - Energy emergencies.
- Section 14-305 - Cooperation among State and local law enforcement agencies.
- Section 14-306 - Militia.
- Section 14-307 - General cessation of business during emergency; closing of banking institution.
- Section 14-308 - Duty of State to repair damaged property.
- Section 14-309 - Prohibited acts; penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.