There is a newer version of the Maryland Code
2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 14 - EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT
Subtitle 2 - Civil Relief During Emergency Periods
- Section 14-201 - Definitions.
- Section 14-202 - Legislative policy.
- Section 14-203 - Scope of subtitle; period of applicability.
- Section 14-204 - Enforcement of proceedings.
- Section 14-205 - Effect of stay, postponement, or suspension on sureties, guarantors, and endorsers.
- Section 14-206 - Administrative remedies.
- Section 14-207 - Periods of limitations.
- Section 14-208 - Failure of person in emergency management service or person suffering injury or damage to appear.
- Section 14-209 - Fines or penalties for nonperformance of contracts.
- Section 14-210 - Stay of execution of judgment or order; vacation or stay of attachment or garnishment.
- Section 14-211 - Period and terms of stay of action, proceeding, attachment, or execution.
- Section 14-212 - Eviction or distress.
- Section 14-213 - Installment contracts for purchase of property or of lease or bailment.
- Section 14-214 - Mortgages.
- Section 14-215 - Stay of proceedings for repossession or sale of motor vehicle or tractor.
- Section 14-216 - Real property taxes.
- Section 14-217 - Income taxes.
- Section 14-218 - Prohibited acts; penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.