2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 14 - EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT
Subtitle 1 - Maryland Emergency Management Agency Act
- Section 14-101 - Definitions.
- Section 14-102 - Legislative policy.
- Section 14-103 - Maryland Emergency Management Agency established.
- Section 14-104 - Director of MEMA.
- Section 14-105 - Emergency Management Advisory Council.
- Section 14-106 - Emergency management powers of Governor.
- Section 14-107 - State of emergency - Declaration by Governor.
- Section 14-108 - State of emergency - Declared in another state.
- Section 14-109 - Local organizations for emergency management.
- Section 14-110 - Local emergency plans.
- Section 14-110.1 - Emergency plans for human service facilities.
- Section 14-111 - Local state of emergency.
- Section 14-112 - Emergency expenditures; use of existing resources.
- Section 14-113 - Enforcement.
- Section 14-114 - Prohibited acts; penalties.
- Section 14-115 - Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.