2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 1 - DEPARTMENT OF NATURAL RESOURCES
Subtitle 2 - Natural Resources Police Force
- Section 1-201 - [Transferred].
- Section 1-201.1 - Established; responsibilities.
- Section 1-202 - Responsibilities of Secretary generally.
- Section 1-203 - Appointment of officers; badges; commissions.
- Section 1-204 - Powers and duties generally; overtime work.
- Section 1-205 - Citations; written promise to appear; failure to appear.
- Section 1-206 - Obedience to orders of officers.
- Section 1-207 - Impersonating an officer.
- Section 1-208 - Assistance from other officials.
- Section 1-209 - Penalties.
- Section 1-210 - Pursuit of offenders across Maryland-Virginia water boundary.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.