2010 Maryland Code
LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT
TITLE 9 - WORKERS' COMPENSATION
Subtitle 11 - Prohibited Acts; Penalties
- Section 9-1101 - Deduction from wage.
- Section 9-1102 - Failure to report accident.
- Section 9-1103 - Attempt to influence choice of lawyer.
- Section 9-1104 - Disclosure of information.
- Section 9-1105 - Discharge of employee for filing claim.
- Section 9-1106 - False claims.
- Section 9-1107 - Failure to apply for approval of self-insurance plan; failure to pay or secure payment of compensation.
- Section 9-1108 - Failure to secure payment of compensation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.